Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Investment Questions...

Today was day two of Drive Conference 2010, and I enjoyed a challenging day full of "learnings." As I flipped through the notes I'd taken today, I noticed two questions in my notebook I'd both underscored and circled (which may or may not mean these were my key take-aways from the day). Regardless, I thought the two questions were worth sharing with you... as I believe the answers we arrive at to these questions say a great deal about each of us--both in terms of the people we have in our lives, and the kind of people we are to the people in our lives.

Here are the questions, and allow God's Spirit to breathe wisdom and insight into your heart and mind as you answer them:

1) Who are the people I feel are investing in me?

2) Who are the people who feel I am investing in them?

Were you able to come up with names in answer to both questions?