Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Twenty Five Hours...

I borrowed much of this post from Pete Wilson... editing Pete's words to better fit my current season of life.

Does anyone else feel like they need just one more hour in the day?

Ever wish that there were more hours in a day and more days in a week? I’m sure you know the feeling. I sure do.


It astonishes me how quickly time passes and I’m often left wondering, "Where did that day go?"

I've found myself recently, on more than one occasion, telling different people in my life "I wish I just had one more hour in my day."


So I thought it would be fun to ask you: "If you had one extra hour every day... how would you spend it?"


Me? Easy. I would
clean out our backyard pond every day. (Just kidding.)

With one extra hour I would invest it in my relationship with Susan. I’m blown away by how many changes we're dealing with at the moment, and all that we've got going on. I’m in one of the busiest seasons of my life and I just don’t want to shortchange the investment I want to be making in my wife, the love of my life. That’s what I would do with my extra hour.


So... what would you do with your extra hour?