Monday, January 19, 2009

What Makes Up A Group At SoHills...

We're moving toward a launch of Groups at SoHills on February 15. My ministerial team mates and I have spent months thinking and praying about Groups... and those efforts have been supported and supplemented by our Groups Leadership Team. I am excited about the direction we're pointed... as I believe the path we're on will create a new Groups dynamic and culture at SoHills.

A key aspect of our Groups launch at SoHills has been a sharply focused communication strategy. The video below will take you less than 60 seconds to view. Watch it and see if you don't agree that this video succinctly answers the question, "What Makes Up A Group At SoHills?"



The creative genius behind this video is my partner in ministry, Stephen Corbett.