Monday, June 16, 2008

Twitter...

A few months ago I signed-in to Twitter and started twittering. The uninitiated reader may ask, "What's Twitter and twittering?"

Twitter is like a mini-blog that allows you to post quickly throughout the day and to easily follow others too. It's a brief answer to the question "What are you doing right now?"

Now some of you are thinking, "Doesn't Vann have anything better to do?" Good question! But new technology fascinates me... and I like to stay near the edge if possible.

If some of you who are a part of SoHills are interested in twittering, let me know. (Check-out how the Buckhead church in Atlanta is using Twitter.) I'd like to see if this technology really enhances community or not. And if you are interested in following me on Twitter, click here.