Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Invisible People...

On the street I saw a small girl cold and shivering in a thin dress, with little hope of a decent meal. I became angry and said to God; "Why did You permit this? Why don't You do something about it?"

For a while God said nothing. That night He replied, quite suddenly: "I certainly did something about it. I mad
e you."

An individual who had enjoyed a successful career in the television industry found himself homeless and living
on the streets. God used the ministry of others to help him find a new start. Now he's helping to tell the stories of other homeless people. Check out their stories on InvisiblePeople.tv.

Here's one example:




I hope you’ll take the time to watch some of these stories. There are real people behind those faces. Then share the InvisiblePeople.tv link with others.