Monday, April 27, 2009

WATS Day 2009...

Wow... praise God for the many, many ways in which He glorified Himself on WATS (We Are The Sermon) Day! I love it when the church leaves the building... and the SoHills church left the building in a powerful way yesterday.

I'm writing these words on Sunday evening, so my WATS 2009 perspective at this moment are the two projects the incredible team I had the privilege of working with completed. While I was tremendously impressed that our team was able to scrape and paint two houses in one afternoon... the God-moments of our day for me were the ways in which our team showed Jesus to each other, and especially to the sweet ladies whose houses we painted.

And I want to say a special thank you to Riley Stirman for his thoughtful WATS Day greeting... and the creativity he showed in expressing it to me. I know the homeowner must be as thrilled as I am to have this emblazoned on the side of their house.


Thanks, Riley!