Monday, March 9, 2009

Why Email Starts Fights...

Only 7% of what we say is conveyed through words... tone and visual cues make up the other 93%.

I thought this was an informative clip... and Ed seems to know what he's talking about, even though he probably won't win any spelling bees (attidude). But trust me, I wouldn't email that comment to Ed.